Sunday, December 6, 2009

Things Are Looking Up

I'm a bit calmer about exchange now. Outbounders: TALK TO PEOPLE! Knowing that you have the support of everyone around you makes you feel a lot better. Plus I have made many lists of things I need to do, buy and go. And a big calendar. Organisation helps. I know that I will have everything, and won't be freaking out about forgetting things/people.

Good things:
-I'm getting another hole pierced in my ears (possibly with my sister)
-I'm not too scared about exchange (today)
-I have planned a whole day out as a surprise with my boyfriend
-I bought lots of things the other day...so lots of things are crossed off my list
-I'm planning my going away party
-I'm seeing people that I need to
-I'm crossing lots of things off my list
-Choreography night was awesome
-My boyfriend's family is home
-I don't have to work for much longer (like 6 shifts, tops)
-Christmas is soon!
-My sister and I are going to Sydney for 2 days before I leave

Yay.

No comments: