Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Life

I love these girls.


Life currently consists of:
Waking up at 6am then staying in bed until 6.40, when I jump out of bed and begin racing to be ready.
Getting to the school bus ten minutes early so I'm not one of the unlucky few that arrive last that have to squash up three to a seat or have to wait for another bus to come. (This happened twice in my first week. This will not happen again).
Arriving at school dead tired although super excited to see my amazing friends, and listening intentively until 10am, break, where I eat Speculoos with Mimi and Kiki.
More intense concentration until 12, where I eat some postively disgusting canteen food.
And yet again we get some concentration from 13.45 until 15.35... where I once again eat Speculoos with Mimi and Kiki during break.
More work! Until 16.45.
Bumming around/studying, depending on my mood, with whoever is there, usually the epic Florian.
Bus time.
Dinner/being annoyed by my host parents (lovingly).
Study for about three hours.
Bed.
And occasionally some horse riding and dancing.

In other words, my life consists of school work.
And for the first time, this makes me happy.
I love school here.

First EF meeting this weekend with the new exchangers... YAY!
Oral exam tomorrow for my work experience. No yay.
15 on my exam? Belly button done with the host mummy. YAY! For having a super cool mum.

No comments: