Sunday, February 7, 2010

I love my host family

And no, I'm not just saying that because they read my blog- Hi Evelyne and Bernard and Sandy!

I have been blessed with probably the best host family ever.

They laugh and joke and are just wonderful people. They know how to explain things to me and they don't mind if I get homesick or upset. They quickly learn about me- my likes (ie apple cider) my dislikes (erm...hardly anything!), they are patient with me and my French, they listen to me, they let me make mistakes and then correct them (nicely!) and give me so many opportunities.

I was so scared that they were going to be horrible- who wouldn't?! But instead, I got this family that I am going to be so so sad to leave, and I really hope that we will always keep in touch.

But in the meantime, I'm just going to love my time with them.
Merci for being the most wonderful host family ever!!

No comments: